This blog is dedicated to the best meal of the day.
I do not claim the rights to any of the pictures featured on this blog. But I do claim they are delicious and fun to make~!
ah thank you as well :)
frosting: 3 ounces unsweetened chocolate Melt chocolate over a double boiler or microwave until melted.
3 ounces bittersweet chocolate
1 cup unsalted butter, at room temp
2 cups icing sugar, sifted
1 tsp vanilla extract
In a electic mixer, beat butter until soft. Add icing sugar and cream until light and fluffy. Beat in cooled chocolate until blended. Increase speed to high and beat until light and slightly aerated, about 1 min.
3 ounces unsweetened chocolate
Melt chocolate over a double boiler or microwave until melted.
youre the bestttt hahah thank you :)
omg how how howww!?
i wish i could but for some reason tumblr doesn’t let questions get tagged! :/ but thank youuuu anyway:)
3 cups all-purpose flour
2 cups granulated sugar
1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder (dark chocolate cocoa powder like Hersheys)2 teaspoons baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup whole milk
4 ounces bittersweet chocolate melted and cooled (cooled for about 15 min make sure its still melted though don’t want it to harden back up)
½ cup plus 1 tbsp water, heated to boiling ( have a kettle of water on the stove boiling ready to go)
3/4 cup vegetable oil2 large eggs room temp
2 tablespoons vinegar (not wine vinegar)
1 tablespoon vanilla
1 package of regular sized Oreo cookies and one package of mini Oreo cookies
InstructionsThis can be done with a stand mixer or by hand with a hand mixer or whisk but it is more of a 2 bowl method than one if going the hand mixing route
1. Preheat oven to 350F with rack in the center.
2. Place paper baking cups in regular sized muffin tins, spray edges around cups lightly with cooking spray. If you have a small 6 cup muffin tin and you onlyget 27 or 28 cupcakes fill the rest of the wells halfway with water and no bakingcup
3. Carefully twist off one side of the oreo and place the half with the cream filling down, filling side up in the bottom of each liner
4. Whisk together the dry ingredients (sugar, flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt)in a large bowl.
5. In a large bowl or bowl of stand mixer whisk eggs till slightly thickened and a palecolor
6. Add in the milk, vanilla, oil and vinegar and whisk/beat well
7. Add in the melted and cooled chocolate and whisk/beat until combined well
8. Either add the flour mixture into the wet ingredients OR the wet into the flour and mixjust to combine. Add in the boiling water and mix again just to combine. Scrapedown the sides of the bowl with a spatula to make sure all the dry ingredients areincorporated
9. Fill each cupcake liner 3/4 of the way with batter. You will have more than 24 cupcakes this way so if you don’t have another tin or even a 6 cup tin, keep the remaining batter set aside and bake the rest after the first batch comes out of the oven
10. Bake 15-18 minutes or until toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean and free of crumbs or the cupcake tops bounce back when lightly pressed. Mine baked for18 minutes.
11. Let cool for 5 min in pans and then remove carefully to a wire cooling rack. Cool completely before frosting
Oreo Swiss Meringue ButtercreamAdapted from Martha Stewart’s Cupcakes
Makes 5 cups
ah i don’t know what matcha is :( i’m sorry that i am no help this time!
ps. you’re welcomee