This blog is dedicated to the best meal of the day.
I do not claim the rights to any of the pictures featured on this blog. But I do claim they are delicious and fun to make~!
i’m glad you enjoy it. i’ll have to update more! infact. i’ve just queued a bunch of things because of this sweet (ha get it. sweet) little message.
I don’t post just photos of desserts, all submissions must include a link to the recipe or they will not be posted.
when i was on a pancake kick one of my followers told me about how to make these pancakes that not only are super easy to make (two ingredients) but also dont take very much time at ALL. i made them this morning and i think it took me all of 10-15 minutes from start to finish. its also really good for one person but i think you could easily double, triple, etc based upon how many people you are cooking for.
- 1 egg
- 1 banana (I prefer really ripe ones)
- First smash your banana so it will be easier to mix. It doesn’t have to be completely blended at all.
- In the same bowl crack your egg.
- At this point if you would like to include any spices this would be the time to add them.
- Mix together until everything is combined.
- Butter or oil your pan on medium heat and cook it just like you would a regular pancake. If you are like me and have a hard time flipping pancakes I just split it up like I was making scrambled eggs.
- When your are finished top it off with whatever toppings you desire.